[wp-hackers] Looking for: translators willing to take a look at this plugin

Matthias Vandermaesen matthias.vandermaesen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 19:37:31 GMT 2009

Hi,

I'm the maintainer of WP Mollom, an plugin that brings the Mollom anti-spam
service (http://www.mollom.com) to the Wordpress platform. The plugin is now
over a year in development. It's been tested quite thoroughly.

As every good plugin does, it allows for localization. I've already received
several translations over the past months (chinese, english, german,...)
Now, I wondered if I could get anyone on the WP Hackers list interested to
translate the plugin in his/her native language. The PO file weighs in about
90 strings. So, If you have an hour or so to spare, you might consider
firing up POEdit (or any other localization tool you like using) and send me
your translation. It would help a great deal in making the plugin available
for a larger potential userbase.

You can download a copy of the plugin here:

http://wordpress.org/extend/plugins/wp-mollom/

Of course, if you have further suggestions on how to improve the plugin, I'm
happy to hear from you!

With regards,

Matthias Vandermaesen
--