[wp-hackers] peculiar problem on setting GMT

SoJ Web sojweb at indiana.edu
Tue Apr 14 18:38:55 GMT 2009

Actually, it ought to be fairly simple. If you stored a user time zone
as user meta data, then made some filters to hook into the post and
comment time functions, you could look at the post author, get their
time zone, and modify the date accordingly. If they don't have a time
zone, fall back to the blog time zone. It's hard to believe someone
hasn't done this already... I might try it if I can't find anything.

-Jeff