[wp-hackers] WP Version Statistic

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Thu Apr 9 18:40:40 GMT 2009

I'm pretty sure that the WP stats plugin collects the WP version
number for wp.org blogs that are using it. This might be a pretty good
representative sample. You might want to email Andy Skelton and see if
he can get that information for you. I don't think it's published
anywhere, but I may be wrong.

-Otto
Sent from Memphis, Tennessee, United States