[wp-hackers] Template revisioning system for WordPress

Nivanka Fonseka fonsekaean at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 09:01:46 GMT 2009

yes I have mentioned it in my proposal, but there are some constrains,
WordPress templates are made of at least 4 or 5 files, so for this
matter we cannot just use the logic behind the content versioning
system. So my point is that to make this we will have to think of some
other means, and come up with a solution, I have included what I have
in my mind in my proposal.

Thanks

Nivanka

On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 1:45 PM, scribu <scribu at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Mon, Apr 6, 2009 at 6:51 AM, Nivanka Fonseka <fonsekaean at gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> I still didnt get you right, do you want me to rewrite the proposal in
>> such a way? or will this proposal do it? I need your assistance to
>> make this a success.
>>

> I don't think you can edit the proposal after it's been sent. What I was
> trying to say is that WordPress already includes Post Revision. I think you
> can use at least some of the features of that component to implement your
> proposal, instead of starting from scratch.
>
> --
> http://scribu.net

Nivanka Fonseka