[wp-hackers] database columns

Jerry Johnson jmiloj at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 13:46:07 GMT 2008

It is actually a lot easier to create a wp import file from your data and
then import it, than to get all of the data right for a direct db insert.

As suggested, create your sample in the wordpress admin, then export it.

Now look through that XML file for the structure needed, and build your
conversion routine to replicate that structure from your existing data.