[wp-hackers] WP Admin UI Idea #3

Dino Termini dino at duechiacchiere.it
Mon Sep 22 15:52:02 GMT 2008

Brian Richards wrote:
> Wow. Just wow.
>
> Please, someone, make this UI a reality.

Yes, I agree with you. It's impressive. I have just a few suggestions
about it:

    * The navigation does not work if javascript is disabled. I know
      this is a minor issue, but please keep it in mind, if you decide
      to adopt this interface as the new official Wordpress admin interface
    * In my humble opinion, the "Comments" group doesn't make sense; I'd
      prefer to see comments under "content"

Having said this, it is a very nice a clean design.

Good job,
dino.