[wp-hackers] What does the last line in the wpautop function do?

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Thu Sep 18 01:34:54 GMT 2008

Are you using any plugins which add custom shortcodes?

I'd add in a die(get_shortcode_regex()); and post that back to the list to
try and work it out along with the above question..

But it does what the comment says, It replaces

when the shortcode replaces it, it doesnt end up with extra <p> tags, eg: