[wp-hackers] Re: Not Feeling Crazyhorse

Xavier Borderie xavier at borderie.net
Mon Sep 15 09:40:29 GMT 2008

I suggested making everyone happy by building some sort of "user-made
admin template" API, back in August.
http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/wp-hackers/2008-August/021448.html
Got a bit of traction around here, if I remember well, but now we're
too far in dev, and too close to feature freeze, to think about that.
I think its too bad, really, 'cos it could really have been a huge
plus for both users (ability to choose between 2.3, 2.5 and 2.7-style)
and developers (ability to build tailor-made admin for clients).

I still think it's a neat idea, and wish the core-team would consider
this for the near future (2.7 might be too late, so 2.8?)

-xb.

Xavier Borderie