[wp-hackers] SVN Revision in footer?

Alex Hempton-Smith hempsworth at googlemail.com
Sun Sep 14 18:21:16 GMT 2008

Thanks Dan, that works great, how do you think we would go about getting
that revision number to appear in a tooltip when hovering
over "(2.7-hemorrhage)"?
I think the HTML we would want would go <span
title="8889">(2.7-hemorrhage)</span>, but I took a quick look through the
update.php file and I got confused with the '%1$s' translation stuff.

If we could get that tooltip commited to core, I think it would make lots of
testers very happy!

-- Alex