[wp-hackers] WP Roadmap Project

Viper007Bond viper at viper007bond.com
Thu Oct 30 21:22:26 GMT 2008

For the record, I'm not trying to say your work is unjustified or anything
like that -- docs are always awesome. I just think code 24/7 and like
debating different methods of accomplishing tasks via PHP. That's all.

Keep up the awesome work. :)

Viper007Bond | http://www.viper007bond.com/ | http://www.finalgear.com/