[wp-hackers] WP Roadmap Project

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Thu Oct 30 15:09:28 GMT 2008

Krusty Ruffle wrote:
> [...] I have tried a couple of times to figure out
> what WP is doing by looking through source code... I always start loosing
> track after about ten or so pages of includes. [...]

Just as a side note to this whole discussion, there is an overview
article that might help you understand the core mechanics of WordPress at:
    http://codex.wordpress.org/Query_Overview

Obviously, this article doesn't try to have the level of detail of
this WP Roadmap Project. When that project gets to the point of being
a useful tool, it would be good to link the article to the Roadmap site.

    --Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon * Poplar ProductivityWare
www.poplarware.com

Drupal/WordPress Sites, Themes, Modules/Plugins
Custom Web Programming, Web Databases
PHP, Perl, MySQL, JavaScript, XML, AJAX