[wp-hackers] WP Roadmap Project

Viper007Bond viper at viper007bond.com
Thu Oct 30 12:23:18 GMT 2008

I'm pretty sure there aren't any hooks before plugins are loaded. As you
said, what would be the point of having them there if nothing could make use
of them?

As for includes/requires, PHP has you covered -- no core editing required:
http://www.php.net/manual/en/function.get-included-files.php

You still haven't offered a valid reason of why this couldn't just be a
couple line plugin. :P

Viper007Bond | http://www.viper007bond.com/ | http://www.finalgear.com/