[wp-hackers] Where should I place a plugins option page?

Krusty Ruffle krustyruffle at rustykruffle.com
Fri Oct 24 20:27:16 GMT 2008

Thank you for the quick reply!

The options would mostly be choices of what to inject as classes in the body
tags. Things like:

Add MSIE derivative browsers?
Examples: AOL, Avant Browser, Crazy Browser...

Add Gecko derivative browsers?
Examples: Firefox, Seamonkey, K-Meleon...

Add OS information, (May not work for all OS versions)?
Examples: Windows 98, Mac OS X, Ubuntu Linux, FreeBSD...

I am leaning toward the display section, I thought I should ask about
settings because there would be no immediate changes to the site, it merely
enables the ability to create css entries that target certain browsers or
OS's without resorting to in file hacking...

Thanks again for the quick suggestion :)