[wp-hackers] Update of non GPL-Plugins (was Plugin licenses)

A Walker photofantaisie at live.fr
Fri Oct 24 19:54:20 GMT 2008

FWIW I agree 100% with Doug and others who have posted similar views. Why not have a simple warning message that tells the user that the version status of installed non-hosted (wp.org) plugins cannot be determined, and advise the user to manually check for upgrades for these non-hosted plugins?  It seems to me that this would be very beneficial to users.

Regards,

Ade.