[wp-hackers] PHPDoc and state of the Codex

Jennifer Hodgdon yahgrp at poplarware.com
Wed Oct 22 15:03:46 GMT 2008

Good point. I guess there are a few good function reference pages...

I guess I will just put a link on the Function Ref page to the PHPDoc,
and leave it at that.

     Jennifer

--
Jennifer Hodgdon * Poplar ProductivityWare
www.poplarware.com

Drupal/WordPress Sites, Themes, Modules/Plugins
Custom Web Programming, Web Databases
PHP, Perl, MySQL, JavaScript, XML, AJAX