[wp-hackers] 2.7 menu clutter - "Turbo" and "Press This"

Xavier Borderie xavier at borderie.net
Thu Oct 9 17:21:19 GMT 2008

> Please, please, please put the "Press This" link back on the write post
> page, and the Turbo button can surely go on one of the settings pages --
> Miscellaneous if nothing else....

While I agree with Stephen on this subject, I'd rather wait and see
how this evolves. The team is hard a work on the new admin interface,
and I wouldn't want to draw conclusions from possible draft ideas.
Nevertheless, I cannot see how 12 menu options can be an improvement
over the previous 4+3 of old times. I'm watching.

--
Xavier Borderie