[wp-hackers] Where Do I Configure This Plugin

Frank Bueltge frank at bueltge.de
Wed Oct 8 10:09:51 GMT 2008

The best way for options-pages with great option-areas:
http://striderweb.com/nerdaphernalia/2008/06/wp-use-action-links/

I use this in many plugins and the users are thankful for this link.

A i think for one options or very small options is the idea with js
from Rick very nice. The backend of WP in 2.7 is nit useable without
JS and so it is possible to reduce the menu.
A it is a problem for users to use WordPress without a mouse and eyes,
she can only use the reader and keyboard.

! Sorry for the bad english. I hope you understand me.