[wp-hackers] WP Theme Directory Submission Restrictions

Ptah Dunbar pt at ptahd.com
Mon Oct 6 14:15:26 GMT 2008

Otto, to each his own, but I think that requirement should be handled
differently.

Perhaps have it where the uploader script just warns theme authors in
advance that they should include those extra alignment styles instead?
For the most part, theme authors initially start their themes from the
default theme anyway (which includes those css classes) so it really
shouldn't be a problem right?

Including everything under one css file is probably the best
way--performance wise.. but I think the trade off for being able to modularize
stylesheets and simply organize them are much better alternatives.

Ptah Dunbar — Web Developer
http://ptahdunbar.com