[wp-hackers] 2.7: add_users_page()

Stephen Rider wp-hackers at striderweb.com
Wed Oct 1 21:06:13 GMT 2008

Ryan --

You're probably on wp-testers, but this falls right into a thread I
started on that list:

http://comox.textdrive.com/pipermail/wp-testers/2008-October/008927.html

In short -- the top level menus are becoming so specialized it's
reducing flexibility, and will cause problems if we're not careful.

Stephen