[wp-hackers] Proposal: standardize plugin-data path

Stephen Rider wp-hackers at striderweb.com
Wed Oct 1 16:13:56 GMT 2008

Okay, I see.  I wasn't registering that I could set a hard server
path.  I guess that works.

In line with other such settings, could we add the ability to set
WP_UPLOADS_DIR in wp-config.php?

I like these constants in particular because they help me with testing
-- On my local test copy of the site I can use a copy of the live
database and just override to local test paths.  There are other uses
as well.

Stephen