[wp-hackers] Keep local DB in sync with remote DB

Alex Hempton-Smith hempsworth at googlemail.com
Sat Nov 29 15:53:04 GMT 2008

Okay, silly me should have looked in the codex first, so I can override the
options in the DB by adding this:
define('WP_SITEURL', 'http://localhost/mysite.com/wordpress');
define('WP_HOME', 'http://localhost/mysite.com');

But the if statement I posted earlier, to check if the client IP matches the
server IP doesn't seem to work; any ideas how I can define these if I am
browsing the site from localhost?

Many thanks,
Alex