[wp-hackers] Re: wp-hackers Digest, Vol 46, Issue 38

wolly wolly66 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 22 21:08:42 GMT 2008

I have a problem with the automatic upgrade with wordpress 2.7.
When I launch the automatic upgrade it works but I receive this error
(Sorry for the transaltion but I receive the message from the browser in
italian)
*Error in the content code.
The page you are trying to see cannot been shown because it use a
compression form not valid or unsupported.
Contact the webmaster to infor him of the problem.*
 php 5.2.6
server linux
MySQL: 4.0.2

At the end of the process I must reapply CHMOD and if there is a DB upgrade
I have to do it when I enter in dashboard.
In any case the upgrade is done and seems to work:-)
ciao

--
wolly aka Paolo Valenti
http://www.paolo.valenti.name