[wp-hackers] AjaxWp enhancement

Dan Gayle dangayle at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 18:19:05 GMT 2008

AjaxWp actually has an analytics part that makes sure that the stats
scripts work properly, supposedly.

Also, in terms of SEO and pagerank, all of the links on the page work
and look like normal when javascript doesn't work, so they would be
indexed like normal.

It's good to keep what you said in mind though.