[wp-hackers] howto delete a plugin from wordpress.org repository

Frank Bueltge frank at bueltge.de
Mon Nov 10 12:40:53 GMT 2008

and how it is possible to update a plugin, when the first author not
update and i speaked with him?
I wirte and updat the plugin Text Control.

many people use this plugin and i update this plugin after WP-verison 2.1.
I have speak with Jeff Minard, the author of the plugin. He has not
the passowrd vor svn, have lost this.

Please give at a chance for update in SVN?

Liebe Grüsse
Frank
Mein Buch: WordPress - Weblogs einrichten und administrieren | ISBN
978-3-937514-33-8

bueltge.de
kvfl.com