[wp-hackers] Need help with: coding new Plugin options

Otto otto at ottodestruct.com
Fri Nov 7 15:19:49 GMT 2008

That is very easy indeed, but it doesn't allow for any validation of
the option when it is submitted, to verify that it makes sense.

Or is there some kind of hook I can use that I don't know about?

I suppose I could verify it on actual usage of the option, but I like
to keep my database clean, sort of thing.