[wp-hackers] CSS backwards compatibility in Admin

Stephen Rider wp-hackers at striderweb.com
Wed Nov 5 21:23:58 GMT 2008

Huh.  That's pretty funny actually.  I think the change then is that
the distinction between buttons is much more emphasized in 2.7 than
2.6.  I never noticed the classes, and going through the large number
of plugins I have installed, it appears that none of the other plugin
authors noticed it either!  :)

Am I reading your response right that there is a class simply called
"button"?  isn't a "submit" control already just a button?  Or are you
referring to a "just plain submit"?

Stephen