[wp-hackers] Re: Place, Geotagging

Alex Hempton-Smith hempsworth at googlemail.com
Tue Nov 4 21:59:36 GMT 2008

If a true Web 2.0 service was developer for this, GeoURL looks promising but
isn't too pretty (and doesn't look like it offers GeoTagging of an entire
blog and specific posts - the current meta tags would conflict), I can see
it something Automattic would buy up.
Gravatar, IntenseDebate and now PollDaddy are services which feed into the
blogging community - a really good solution for GeoTagging would be another
one of those services.

-- Alex