[wp-hackers] Inline Documentation Effort was a Failure

Jorge Peña jorgepblank at gmail.com
Tue May 27 22:34:36 GMT 2008

Presumably it wouldn't be that hard to strip it out for the "released"
version of WordPress? So if you want the documentation, grab the code from
svn. If not, grab the ZIP and get a nice light download.

Couldn't a script be written that does that? Just wondering. And if we only
want to get rid of the inline documentation we could prefix or somehow match
for inline documentation so that we don't get rid of other comments which we
might want to keep.

Of course, this is even if you guys think this is a good idea. I myself
don't know, though I am all for documentation.