[wp-hackers] PHP IDEs

Chris chris.hearn01 at ntlworld.com
Sat May 24 20:50:21 GMT 2008

I use Zend Studio - it integrates with svn for project/version
management, has syntax highlighting, catches lots of errors when typing
(shows missing { }, or un-matched () in if statements etc.
on-line help for any php term, debugging etc. it's good but costs. I
believe Zend + Eclipse is excellent, but have not tried it yet.
I won't go on, check out the Zend website, it's all there. (Zend are the
makers of php I believe).
Chris