[wp-hackers] Plugin Settings Menu Location

alex at mysoutham.com alex at mysoutham.com
Wed May 14 19:46:07 GMT 2008

I think we could argue this to death, and although my opinion is that any
kind of setting should go under settings, regardless as to whether it is a
setting defined by a plugin, I think that some kind of standard should be
established so that when an admin or a user wants to change a setting,
they know where to go to do that, and they shouldn't have to click through
several menus to find what they want.

Now I believe its just a matter of choosing one, and that seems to be a
difficult choice! This should then be recommended, but if someone choses
differently, then they will have chosen for a reason...

Alex