[wp-hackers] Changing the clock format in Write > Post

Stefano Aglietti steagl4ml at gmail.com
Mon May 12 13:34:40 GMT 2008

On Mon, 12 May 2008 07:42:07 -0500, Otto <otto at ottodestruct.com>
wrote:

>Matt disagrees with you, last I checked. Plugin settings should be
>under plugins, as I understand it.

Then htere is tons of plugin misbeahaving... :)

>Note that both WordPress.com stats and Akismet keep their
>configuration screens under "Plugins" as well.

Thats not true for many plugins take nextgen gallery under Settings
there is the configuration for the large and various settings, why?
Cause the setting are yes for plugin but they interact with the
rapresentation of the plugin to the users and influece the admins side
as well (i.e. adding function to write admin screen.

This plugin interac chamgins settings available in setting menu so it
should stay under that menu as well or better , if possible, adding
thaeyr settings in the apge where time is setted.

I rellay like to see it into the core soon, maybe with a fancy
interface with some ajax like i posted this morning.

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it