[wp-hackers] Re: [wp-pro] Need help installing Wordpress

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Sat May 10 15:46:21 GMT 2008

It can be done, I dont know how to do it.

Get it installed with no permalinks at all first of all, And then try and
work out what permalink options there are for IIS and WordPress, etc.

In what bizare ways has it been failing? (Someone might point out what is
causing it)

Theres a few people on this list i know that run it on IIS (Granted,
they've had to make slight modifications in the past i believe)