[wp-hackers] Re: Subscribe to Comments plugin

Alexander Beutl xel at netgra.de
Sat May 10 14:20:00 GMT 2008

Yep and you can not write any comments on a blog where the blog owner will
at some day get to the idea that everyone should be informed if anybody does
write any comment in a post where the commenter has commented allready and
had not choosen to get Mailnotifications. Every time someone thinks he would
write a comment or spam that blog you will get mails you never asked for...