[wp-hackers] File inclusion in WP theme

dtc4ever dtc4ever at gmail.com
Thu May 8 11:50:03 GMT 2008

Hi Alexander,

Thank you for your reply. The text files contain transcriptions of
guitar tabs so basically, they are text snippets that I'd like to
insert in the content section of my theme.
I was thinking of creating a file (browser.php) that would fetch the
file via a GET request but I'm pretty certain this would lead to
remote file inclusion risks... Plus it wouldn't look very good
compared to the rest of the site in terms of page structure.

I'm open to any suggestions

Jim
http://www.skyminds.net/