[wp-hackers] Changing the clock format in Write > Post

MLR mlrichard at gmail.com
Sun May 4 15:36:42 GMT 2008

Thanks Daniel for working on a patch.

I think this issue is coming up because of how WordPress 2.5+ has made the
ability to schedule posts much easier to find and use. The fact that it is
only displayed in one format will bring the issue to the forefront.

Not everyone schedules posts in the future but I have been working with my
clients to help them schedule a regular posting ritual. Some have even asked
what time of day is it better to post something. Depending on their topics
it could be early morning (moms' blogs) or 10:30am (for humour and gossip
type things) etc.

I usually write two topics and schedule them apart so they appear at least
24 hours away from each other. Not that I blog that professionally but I do
have 5 blogs and it's better than having three posts in a day then nothing
for 7 days.

Scheduling posts is great thanks for all the info and effort you have put
into answering my little question.

Marie-Lynn