[wp-hackers] GSoC 2008 Proposals

Dan Larkin nitephire at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 23:45:05 GMT 2008

On 3/31/08, Matt Mullenweg <m at mullenweg.com> wrote:

> I'm surprised there haven't been any proposals for improving the gallery
> yet.

Actually, back during winter I was thinking an integrated gallery would be a
good project, but then I saw that 2.5 already had it.  I may take a look at
the gallery functionality a bit more over the next week (since the deadline
got pushed back) and if I have any good ideas maybe I'll draw up another
proposal.

But that's not what this topic was about, so ... anything on topic about my
two proposals, guys?  Sorry to ruin your fun, Matt.  ;)

:: Dan Larkin