[wp-hackers] Re: wp_enqueue_script Question

Jess Planck jesse at funroe.net
Fri Mar 28 14:59:23 GMT 2008

I'd really have to dig for it. And of course this is more of a jquery
list discussion and badly off topic.

I ran into some conflict at some point somewhere with a "jquery
plugin" in use by a "wordpress plugin" that conflicted with the usage
of another (or same.. cant remember ) "jquery plugin" in use by a
"wordpress theme" ( Hurra for Web 2.xxx! )

Anyway.. At the time the only way I could solve it ( without rewriting
the original wordpress plugin ) was when jquery went to 1.2.3? and had
to use joequery = jQuery.noConflict(); I should probably look at again
with y'all's  tips.

Thanks,
Jess