[wp-hackers] Should "view site" link to home or blog?

Viper007Bond viper at viper007bond.com
Thu Mar 27 23:26:57 GMT 2008

Actually, it's relatively easy even though there's no direct filter.

Hook in at "admin_head" and add a filter to "pre_option_home". Inside the
function for that filter, do remove_filter( 'pre_option_home',
'yourfunction' ) so it won't run again and then do return $whatevervalue.

Viper007Bond | http://www.viper007bond.com/ | http://www.finalgear.com/