[wp-hackers] Caching in core?

Callum Macdonald lists.automattic.com at callum-macdonald.com
Mon Mar 24 11:53:28 GMT 2008

Matt Mullenweg wrote:
> Mr. Awesome wrote:
>> The default Cache sucks ass... sorry, and if you want to stand toe to
>> toe, I'll be there to kick your ass..
>
> Please think of better ways to say these things in this and your other
> messages, or refrain from posting to our lists.

Just for the record, it would be good to define "better" - it's a very
subjective term.

This is quite brief:
http://codex.wordpress.org/Mailing_Lists#List_Etiquette

I think it could easily become it's own page, or at least have "Avoid
use of profanity." added. I'd happily do that, but I'm guessing it's not
for anyone to start editing this section.

Cheers - Callum.