[wp-hackers] Use of _blank in wp-admin

Viper007Bond viper at viper007bond.com
Sat Mar 22 10:17:26 GMT 2008

When _blank causes a new window to open, then that's your browser doing
that. _blank links open in a new tab for me in Firefox and I believe even
IE7. It all comes down to preferences.

Anyway: http://trac.wordpress.org/ticket/6163

For the rest (post previews, etc.), make a ticket and write some code so the
new tab/window will be opened via JS rather than _blank.

Viper007Bond | http://www.viper007bond.com/ | http://www.finalgear.com/