[wp-hackers] OT: htaccess and two domains...

Mr. Awesome theone.andonly.mr.awesome at gmail.com
Fri Mar 21 00:49:19 GMT 2008

Eric Marden wrote:
> Actually... this is all you really need to do. WP is going to drive
> off the domain set up in the options. Once the domains are aliased,
> then WP will handle the rest, since all links will lead to which ever
> one you set up as primary.
>
> You only need to get fancier if you worried about Canonical URLs etc.

Thanks for your comment Eric, what was done was... Jeremy Visser helped
me with some shell shortcuts and we moved VB.NET files over to the
.COM.. then made .COM database host name...changed that part of
wp-config.php file.. reuploaded it.. then in Dreamhost.com Manage >
Domains > Edit... mirrored the .NET off .COM domain... Seems to be
working good so far...