[wp-hackers] advice needed about plugin repository

DD32 wordpress at dd32.id.au
Tue Mar 18 23:51:48 GMT 2008

An alternate way, would be to make the library a wordpress plugin in itself, So that users would be notified to updates of that too.
But thats not going to solve the install stuff.

Personally i'd just have the library seperate in svn somewhere, and include it via a svn external link, I *think* the zips created should include any external content, that way you can at least only update one copy of the library.

The other way you could do it, is to package all the plugins together, and just let the user activate one, or all of the plugins.