[wp-hackers] WordPress accepted into Google Summer of Code 2008

Lloyd Budd lloydomattic at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 21:25:05 GMT 2008

H hackers,

I just received conformation that our application to GSoC 2008 was accepted!

It's going to be an amazing time, thanks to Google, and all the
mentors that have already committed. It's not to late, if you are
still interested in participating as a mentor.

Students, now is when to start researching and documenting your ideas.
Please see the WordPress Summer of Code 2008 page in the codex and our
application template. Please join us on our mailing lists to discuss
your idea. You will be able to submit your applications from March 24
through 31.

Thanks,
--
Lloyd Budd | Digital Entomologist | | Skype:foolswisdom
WordPress.com | WordPress.org | Automattic.com