[wp-hackers] Re: Browse Happy + IE7

Alex Günsche ag.ml2008 at zirona.com
Thu Mar 13 17:45:28 GMT 2008

On Fri, 2008-03-14 at 01:24 +0800, Abel Cheung wrote:
> If users disagree with decision from those in charge, there are only a
> few
> options left:
>
> 1. Tolerate and accept what is fed into your mouth
> 2. Fork the project
> 3. Switch to other similar solution

Ah. How nice that sounds. Unfortunately, there's a thing called reality,
and it conflicts with your simple views.

How about
4. Discuss options and make arguments

I'm really impressed by the number of zombies who fight for not having a
voice. It's ok if you agree with the "Browse happy" stuff, but why are
trying to suppress a discussion?

Besides, an OpenSource project is much more than the core developers,
and this especially true for WordPress.

Alex

--
Alex Günsche, Zirona OpenSource-Consulting
Blogs: http://www.zirona.com/ | http://www.regularimpressions.net