[wp-hackers] Re: The fixed with of the admin area

Jeremy Visser jeremy.visser at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 22:42:33 GMT 2008

On Wed, 2008-03-12 at 02:42 +0000, Alex Hempton-Smith wrote:
> By the radio silence for 6 days in this thread, perhaps it isn't such
> a big issue after all.

Reason being is that I was working on a patch, but didn't get very far,
because I couldn't figure out the best way to get wp_admin_css() do a
<link rel="alternate stylesheet"> instead of a <link rel="stylesheet">.

Why the heck do they have to complicate the inclusion of a stylesheet
with fancy schmancy new functions? Whatever happened to putting the
<link> tag in the HTML?

> Maybe we should be discussing the nasty new colours in the admin panel
> recently...? :P

Go to My Profile, and you'll see two colour schemes to choose from.

--
Jeremy Visser                                 http://jeremy.visser.name/

()                           ascii ribbon campaign — against HTML e-mail
/\                                               http://asciiribbon.org/