[wp-hackers] Finding installed custom buttons to TinyMCE v3.x

Jess Planck jesse at funroe.net
Wed Mar 12 21:41:36 GMT 2008

Using tiny_mce_before_init was very worthwhile so far.

My solution was to store the whole initArray in the database as a
tinymce scan so I can pull the option later. I will need to set some
timing or comparisons up, so it would not run this filter all the
time, but the filter itself will probably be a huge part of my plugin
anyway. ( why peck at the other 4 or 5 filters when you can put the
smak down on the whole sheebang )

Filters and actions are great, but on standalone script files it can
be a little hard to see what is being filtered and action'ed',

Thanks!
Jess