[wp-hackers] Greetings from FCKeditor

Aaron D. Campbell wp-hackers at ezdispatch.com
Tue Mar 11 19:48:31 GMT 2008

I'm not speaking on behalf of WordPress either, but I like the idea of
having both choices available in core, or at least a slightly more
official plugin that works a little better (dean's is decent, but
requires fixes to work on Linux, and has a few drawbacks:
http://www.deanlee.cn/wordpress/fckeditor-for-wordpress-plugin/ ).
Could we make both work, and allow the user to choose "Use tinyMCE
visual editor" "Use FCKeditor visual editor" or "Don't use visual editor"