[wp-hackers] Who uses my plugin

Stephen Rider wp-hackers at striderweb.com
Thu Mar 6 00:34:35 GMT 2008

On Mar 5, 2008, at 5:57 PM, John Blackbourn wrote:

> Assuming you've included either the Plugin URL or Author URL in your
> plugin, you might want to check out your website's statistics and look
> for any referrals from URLs like www.example.com/wp-admin/plugins.php

I've found quite a lot of pages using my plugins through this method.
If it's a well-liked plugin, some people will link to your page from
their blogs, too.  Then check comments for people saying "Hey cool,
I'll use that!" :)  In other words, surf your trackbacks and stats hits

Stephen

--
Stephen Rider
<http://striderweb.com/>