[wp-hackers] get_posts problem...

spencerp theone.andonly.mr.awesome at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 02:10:50 GMT 2008

Dan Larkin wrote:
> I could be mistaken, but it seems a bit odd to have "$wp_query =
> $wp_old_query;" twice.  I believe the first one should be removed?

I'm not sure about that code, Jeremy did that stuff. I did however
remove the FIRST line of it, and tried it, and it gave same result...
Two latest post titles at top section and two normal posts in Author
page itself... No errors...

> Note: I've been debugging an assembly language program (for decryption of a
> transposition cipher) for the past two hours (it's still an ongoing process
> and will probably last another 2-4), so my brain might just be a bit too
> fried for its own good and you should take anything I say with a grain of
> salt.

LoL! I know how it is to be busy on some specific mind racking thing,
and just can't concentrate sometimes... Like this problem I'm having
now... Grrr... there has to be a simple solution out there... Where's
Kaf when ya REALLY need him lmao...