[wp-hackers] wp-filesystem

spencerp theone.andonly.mr.awesome at gmail.com
Wed Mar 5 00:52:00 GMT 2008

I think I know what's going on here... All my domains are on my main
"spencerp.net" account. When I FTP in, I'm FTP-ing to ftp.spencerp.net
host with main account user and password. Once I'm IN then, I see ALL of
my domains listed there... as their names of the domains are folders...

vindictivebastard.net/
public_html/
so on so forth...

So really, I'd almost have to connect to VB with it's OWN FTP host name,
user and password right? But, that will screw up everything, and I'd
have to re-add all the files and such like I'm starting fresh again...
Just would have to use the VB wp-config.php file and .htaccess file
after I changed up the account FTP stuff or whatever...